New 2014 SE Arrived!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

@VAFordGuy

What options did you get? I just order a ruby red se on Friday myself with every option. I was told I could change the color up to before it goes to build. I am on the fence to change it to Tuxedo black. I did get the hood graphic added and if getting black might take it off.

Now that you seen the color combo in person, is it better in person than in pictures?

The box graphic looks blah and doesn't really stand out. Wondering if it would look better in the Raptor letters were filled in with black?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@VAFordGuy

What options did you get? I just order a ruby red se on Friday myself with every option. I was told I could change the color up to before it goes to build. I am on the fence to change it to Tuxedo black. I did get the hood graphic added and if getting black might take it off.

Now that you seen the color combo in person, is it better in person than in pictures?

The box graphic looks blah and doesn't really stand out. Wondering if it would look better in the Raptor letters were filled in with black?

Go with black and you will never look back.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

The online tool is incorrect when it adds a picture of a hood graphic to the SE. The 2014 order guide says that the SE package comes with box graphics and HD graphic is separate and optional. This is also what the dealers build tool does when he orders it. You do not have to have the HD graphic when you order an SE and if you select it, it is extra. Can I ask where you saw the two that were ordered with SE only and arrived with HD graphic? I was questioning this myself so I pulled the sticker for every FRF Vin I saw posted and every one of them that ordered the HD graphic paid extra for it including the SEs. Thanks, I'm 99% sure I'm correct on this, but it would be nice if I were wrong and could save 1K :)

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Thanks! And it is :) Always owned a F150, but driving this is a whole new story. Got some mods coming in this week then heading up to WV for Thanksgiving to visit my brother and get a little crazy off-road! :party36:

There is a red and black in Atlanta. I misspoke about hood graphics. The black one did not have them after all only side graphics. I drove by the lot to make sure. Frankly the black looks tons better without them. I will say the red had really bad orange peal but the black looked perfect. The Ruby Red is pretty but in my opinion the black simply looks bad ass.

Last edited:
OP
OP
VAFordGuy

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@VAFordGuy

I got every option but tailgate step and spray in liner. After seeing it in person i love it. Pictures really don't do it justice. I do like the box graphic but the pictures i took are crap. Its been raining and foggy here all weekend. When i first picked it up at dealer the sun was up and you could clearly see the graphic. After seeing the 2014s in person im happy i got ruby red with hood graphic as its very unique. Tux black looks great also and woulda been my first choice had they not done ruby red for 2014. I would probably not add the hood graphic if i got the black.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Yep- kinda jealous!

Love that red though- it's no mall crawling red- it looks like it would look amazing in the dunes or dirt