New '13 owner in CENTEX.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife and I purchased a Red 2013 SCREW awhile back. I was having constant issues with my 2012 Ram Sport. The wife, knowing I've always had a thing for these trucks, decided to show up one day test driving the Raptor. Ended up taking it out, and about 10hrs later had traded in my Ram for the Raptor.

Truck is red, and fully loaded. Just broke 1500 miles on the truck and loving every minute of it. I always knew these trucks stood out and turned heads, but it's insane just how many looks you get when you're driving around town.

Anyways, looking forward to modifying the truck. Anyone know of any nice trails around Killeen/Temple TX?

-Corey

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and you at totally right.... No way someone is blending into the scenery in a Raptor....sometimes that's good, sometimes its not so good. People see every mistake you make....even if you try not being that "@sshole in that big offroad truck." Some of the time it even affects how this @sshole drives. LOL.