Needs pics of bumper

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I have been looking at front bumpers. What I am looking for:

1. Not too heavy
2. Winch option with fairlead
3. Not to extend out very much
4. No cutting
5. Retain existing front factory hooks or d-ring option

I've been looking for pictures but not finding the combination that I am looking for.

I like the ADD Venom with Winch but I can't find pictures without the stealth panels. Even their own site shows it with only the panels. Anyone have this setup?

The other one I like is the LGE*CTS Baja. Dale sent me a picture:
http://lge-ctsmotorsports.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/raptor-front25.jpg
But it looks unfinished around the winch opening. I would like some cube lights on both sides like the Venom. Anyone have pictures of this setup?

Since LEX is the sponsor on this thread, I looked at theirs just now and the Gen2 looks good too but is there cutting on that one? Any pictures of the Assault with winch?

Getting one before Raptoberfest is important too so lead times might make my decision swing one way or another too....

Last edited by a moderator:

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

1. Not too heavy
2. Winch option with fairlane
4. No cutting

I've been looking for pictures but not finding the combination that I am looking for.

I like the ADD Venom with Winch but I can't find pictures without the stealth panels. Even their own site shows it with only the panels. Anyone have this setup?

http://lge-ctsmotorsports.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/raptor-front25.jpg
But it looks unfinished around the winch opening. I would like some cube lights on both sides like the Venom. Anyone have pictures of this setup?

Since LEX is the sponsor on this thread, I looked at theirs just now and the Gen2 looks good too but is there cutting on that one? Any pictures of the Assault with winch?

Getting one before Raptoberfest is important too so lead times might make my decision swing one way or another too....

Hi there,

Here are two Venom bumper pictures without stealth panels, adding a winch wouldn't be a problem at all. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Attachments

• ford-raptor-winch-bumpers.jpg
    ford-raptor-winch-bumpers.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 213
  • ford-raptor-winch-front-bumpers.jpg
    ford-raptor-winch-front-bumpers.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 262
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Hi there,

Here are two Venom bumper pictures without stealth panels, adding a winch wouldn't be a problem at all. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Do you have a picture of this with a winch option and two amber lights on each side?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Well, it seems ADD has been very responsive, not only in the forum but also in private messaging and talking on the phone. I sent an email to the other vendor and haven't heard anything yet.

ADD really wanted me to get the side stealth panels, said it really compliments the bumper. Seems like I might be one of the first to have the Venom bumper with winch and no panels? I just like the open look and the savings of $330, which is most likely going to get eaten up with shipping.

Thought/Opinions, without stealth panels look that odd or better with them?

I was a little taken back how much all this is going to cost, ouch!

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

If you are looking for something different check out our Throttle bumper, we are running great specials right now, and you'll have by Raptoberfest. We have a few customers that will be showing off their Rogue bumpers out there as well!
The bumper can be ordered without the mesh panels. It only weights about 70 lbs. At its furthest point it measures 4" away from the OEM valance and is winch capable. It's unique radius design is capable of supporting (2) Radius lightbars, you can order it with just the lower one if you are going for a more stream lined look. No other bumper out there has this feature! We can also tab the sides to hold your Rigid Duallys. Install is a breeze, less than an hour, and no cutting is required. I dont have a picture of this exact combination but here are good shots showing these features.
We are running great specials & FREE SHIPPING on the bumper & radius lights. PM me with your email and Ill shoot you over an estimate.
Heres a shot of the bumper shown with the optional mesh and winch skid plate. Instead of mesh on the skid plate your fairlead would be above the logo.
14453560694_3b6545c1be_c.jpg
Front view:
14640424756_3c0543a028_c.jpg
Profile shot:
14575119176_96d11a672b_c.jpg
Top View:
14435539007_88489eaa9c_c.jpg
14683482423_bae9287d28_c.jpg

Please feel free to give us a call toll free 855-757-6483 or send an email with any questions!

-Chris

mootang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it seems ADD has been very responsive, not only in the forum but also in private messaging and talking on the phone. I sent an email to the other vendor and haven't heard anything yet.

ADD really wanted me to get the side stealth panels, said it really compliments the bumper. Seems like I might be one of the first to have the Venom bumper with winch and no panels? I just like the open look and the savings of $330, which is most likely going to get eaten up with shipping.

Thought/Opinions, without stealth panels look that odd or better with them?

I was a little taken back how much all this is going to cost, ouch!

make sure you post pictures if you go this route as it sounds like that is how I would go as well.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score

1. Not too heavy

2. Winch option with fairlane

4. No cutting

@Rogue Racing throttle bumper. End thread.

No but really, hit up Ryan or Robby. They will fix you up with whatever you need. They do all the production in house, made to order. If you want it, I'm sure they can customize it.

I know you need more lights . Can't beat 2 more 40" bars.

I'm no way / no how affiliated with RR, I did however party it up with them at TRR. Standup guys, quality products, no BS.

Last edited: