need help with wiring for 2013 sony 700 watt system ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thats only because you have never heard what a good system sounds like
No, I had some high end systems in my younger years.
But working with weapon and propulsion systems for most of my life, and being foolish enough not using proper hearing protection, messed up my ears.
In short my hearing is 'Kaput'

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I had some high end systems in my younger years.
But working with weapon and propulsion systems for most of my life, and being foolish enough not using proper hearing protection, messed up my ears.
In short my hearing is 'Kaput'
so you need a better system so you can hear it better..........

fx712

Reaction score
looking for color wires at head unit end

Hello !

I'm looking for the color of speaker's wiring at the end of the head unit, ( not the same at amp end, going to the speakers ) or the color at the entry for amp ? .

can anybody tell me about this ?

Raptor 2014, sony 700w , no OEM nav (aftermarket nav ) + alpine PDXv9 + LCQ1 Audio control

thanks for your help

Last edited:

fx712

Reaction score
Hello everybody !

I finaly picked the speaker wiring after the Sony amp (700w) and put them to a LCQ1 equalizer.

but I got a noise ( BZZZZZZ) when I connect the front speaker wiring to the front speaker/ main input on LCQ1.
also this connector turns "on" the LCQ1, whenever the remote cable is not connected ....

can anybody help me ?

thanks