Need help Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Ford/Borla exhaust with the carbon tip . I love the look of the carbon tips and the way it sounds. I don’t have a V8 Gen1 to compare it to so I’m good with what I have, it is what it is! It does get a little loud and annoying on a long trip and have to turn up the radio to drown out the exhaust noise sometimes.

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, not trying to be a troll. In the end it’s still a V6 and will sound like Sh*^. Save your money. This is the most pointless add-on people do to these ecoboost trucks!

I have literally watched 100s of YouTube videos praying something will sound good. It’s all garbage.
Watch an indycar, F1, MotoGp or any race series for that matter on youtube, then go to a race in person and see if it sounds the same.

JJDRaptor

Reaction score
AWE muffler delete (H) pipe.cold start. Rest is stock. Very happy with my choice. And the fact it was only 500$.

I have a video.. how do I upload it?

ddubdb3

Reaction score
You may want to wait and see if the new equal length Gen 3 system is compatible with the Gen 2. It sounds very good from the videos that have been posted by Ford.
Waiting for something along these lines as well. I’m shocked none of the aftermarket explored these options before ford released it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Some nice downpipes:

Twisted Steel Down Pipe 3 IN 304 Stainless Steel w/ Cat by AFE

48-33021-hc_1.1595521890.jpg