Nav-TV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good stuff, SPRSNK. Which reminds me that LockPick can use both DVD player and GPS at the same time. Another reason why I want LockPick to make the front camera work so bad

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good stuff, SPRSNK. Which reminds me that LockPick can use both DVD player and GPS at the same time. Another reason why I want LockPick to make the front camera work so bad

Some of the Pioneer units can be hacked to do it without needing the lockpick. This is what I did to my F350. There was none of this nonsense of having to hold a button in for 5 seconds (might have been 10 seconds) to activate the dvd player each time you wanted to use it. I want simplicity and function. Do a google search to see what the new models are and if they can be hacked. My AVIC BT was a simple moving of the mute wire in the wiring harness over one spot.

Just a thought for those people without stock navigation.

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Couple things. Pioneer was mentioned, if ur talking about an after market unit then yes any head unit that is after market can be hacked by grounding the wire marked e brake. I want to keep my bead unit.

I emailed lock pick and got a response back saying that the new unit that forces the front camera will be released next week and to check back then for details and pricing!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I emailed lock pick and got a response back saying that the new unit that forces the front camera will be released next week and to check back then for details and pricing!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nice!

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I have the NAV-TV and have not had any issues at all with it. It's true that while watching a DVD, the NAV is not working but, that was never a big deal to me. I mainly wanted it for the DVD in motion and to view the back up camera whenever and it did both of those things easily and flawlessly. I have a '10 and don't have the steering whell controls so to activate the DVD in motion was just a press of the door lock button and to view the camera you just hit the radio power button twice real quick.