Nav Tv mod for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It disables the vehicle in motion sensors so you can do all the functions while driving as if you parked.
I love easily bringing my front camera up on demand when pulling up to a wall. I don't want to be that guy leaving my ass hanging out. (For times when I'm not allowed to back in.)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

To give you an idea of the usefulness, I used mine today in the mall parking lot. I could see my front bumper and the bumper of the truck in front of me. I was able to pull within 1/2 inch of his bumper and avoid hanging out. I also used it yesterday for inputting Nav instructions. Very Useful and a great price!!!

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hate to ask a newb question, is it something difficult to install/program(?) or could a nutless monkey figure it out?

Would like to be able to use my front camera without going through all those steps.

D

Deleted member 12951

Hate to ask a newb question, is it something difficult to install/program(?) or could a nutless monkey figure it out?

Would like to be able to use my front camera without going through all those steps.

Watch Noah's video

3rdStng

Reaction score

For me, the hardest part was tearing the dash apart. At one point my instructions didn't say anything about taking the airbag out to get the right side of the center stack trim off. I ended up finding a great you tube video of all the steps. (Ford changed a few things between when the instructions were made and my '14.)

The rest was clipping and soldering wires as my kit was before the plug and play harness was available. All in all, maybe a couple of hours of work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk