Nailed my mailbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enersol

Reaction score
I once looked at getting my flares wrapped in carbon fiber look and I remember it did not seem too expensive. You might look at that route. It was a kit on Amazon for all 4 flares. Worse case it looks dumb and back to the drawing board. Or it could look groovy. There was several options besides carbon fiber too.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what I’m going to do. I’ve seen on another similar thread that you can get Gen 2 flares for half the price of the dealership but after shipping it’s just as expensive. Have not found Gen 3 flares outside of parts.ford.com for less than $700+
That seems pretty steep for a flair. I just replaced my grill that a turkey made an imprint on. Had to purchase the entire thing. Clearance lights and all. Even though it's in three sections. My cost on it was $1100 and there is hella lot more to that grill than a flair. I would check around for price.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I once looked at getting my flares wrapped in carbon fiber look and I remember it did not seem too expensive. You might look at that route. It was a kit on Amazon for all 4 flares. Worse case it looks dumb and back to the drawing board. Or it could look groovy. There was several options besides carbon fiber too.
200.gif

hyperspeed

Reaction score
did u end up just ordering a new fender flare? some idiot just hit and ran my fender flare in the parking lot. the damage is not terrible but id rather not have to stare at it for the rest of the life of the car. Wanted to make sure the new fender flare came painted and how much it ended up running

Cornwallis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did u end up just ordering a new fender flare? some idiot just hit and ran my fender flare in the parking lot. the damage is not terrible but id rather not have to stare at it for the rest of the life of the car. Wanted to make sure the new fender flare came painted and how much it ended up running
Paint the flare, it's easy. https://touchupdirect.com/touch-up-paint/ford/f-150/#pf-year=2021&pf-color=215123

The truck in the video is the one in my avatar. We have the Gen 3 color too and the process is the same.