Mystery Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I had a bad day at work today, bad traffic, hungry, pissed off about the fact that I don't have a build date for my Raptor yet....I get back home and something nice was waiting at my doorstep.

My mystery box included a 32 oz bottle of detail spray and a 16 oz bottle of interior detailer. Tank you to the Adams Polishes team!

Man o man, that's a Christmas present for sure!!!!

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My mystery box included a 32 oz bottle of detail spray and a 16 oz bottle of interior detailer. Tank you to the Adams Polishes team!

Nice! That's what I got in my mystery box as well! Detail spray seems to go quickly so nice to have some extra.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
PM sent. I got a feeling it probably has to do with the house number. Had a few issues last week about that.

Can't be as bad as the problem I had with airaid! Good grief look at this! uploadfromtaptalk1369336747111.jpg

Supposed to be Calder Guthrie and Scottsboro

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM sent. I got a feeling it probably has to do with the house number. Had a few issues last week about that.

If there is another car on your block freshly detailed and shiny you are in trouble buddy lol

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2