Mystery Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I must be blind. I can't find the mystery box on the Adams site and the link in the first post takes me to a waterless wash special. Could I get directions to its location.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was hoping the DVD had ****...bit it was a bunch of dudes cleaning cars...do you have any hot chicks that can do that instead?

Been searching high and low, but haven't found one of them that has the foggiest clue about how to properly clean a vehicle.

:rage:

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

I must be blind. I can't find the mystery box on the Adams site and the link in the first post takes me to a waterless wash special. Could I get directions to its location.

Yep, it's a Daily Special. Gotta be quick on the trigger on those, they only last for 24 hours.

Be sure to subscribe to the Daily Special thread, that's where you'll see the updates.

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is what I got -
IMG_0745[1].jpg

Some car shampoo and and 2 washing mitts

It is a great start to my Detailing kit

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I had a bad day at work today, bad traffic, hungry, pissed off about the fact that I don't have a build date for my Raptor yet....I get back home and something nice was waiting at my doorstep.

My mystery box included a 32 oz bottle of detail spray and a 16 oz bottle of interior detailer. Tank you to the Adams Polishes team!

Attachments

• IMG_20130514_203935_781.jpg
    IMG_20130514_203935_781.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 30