MY21 Raptor Will Convert to MY22 for Unscheduled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the supply chain issues persist and the truck is not produced with the 2021s, then a new VIN would need to be assisgned. VINs have the year designated by a letter in them.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish that were true, maybe I’m just not looking in the right place. I can track with the VIN and order number, but just says “order confirmed” (see attached pic). I wouldn’t be able to track without the VIN, but then it also says a VIN and estimated build should follow soon? For what it’s worth, dealership estimating late October, but not sure they’re in any position to truly know. It’s all confusing and just trying to be patient
have you called FP for your build date as thats the only way to get the build date, give them the vin and order code if they ask and they should be able to give you the build week or date at least.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish that were true, maybe I’m just not looking in the right place. I can track with the VIN and order number, but just says “order confirmed” (see attached pic). I wouldn’t be able to track without the VIN, but then it also says a VIN and estimated build should follow soon? For what it’s worth, dealership estimating late October, but not sure they’re in any position to truly know. It’s all confusing and just trying to be patient

Like others have said, call Ford Performance. I called on Monday and was told my build week was 10-11-21 and that I could now get my vin from my dealership. If you have a vin, then you have a build week.

Fwiw…the Ford website is also showing me the same graphic as yours. Our stickers won’t be available til late September.

haoleboi808

Reaction score
I’ve called FP 2 weeks in a row and my 9/13 build date stayed the same. When I track it says order confirmed. My build date hasn’t moved in a month hoping it stays that way. My dealer hasn’t been helpful I had to call him to get my vin.

mobiia

Reaction score
Like others have said, call Ford Performance. I called on Monday and was told my build week was 10-11-21 and that I could now get my vin from my dealership. If you have a vin, then you have a build week.

Fwiw…the Ford website is also showing me the same graphic as yours. Our stickers won’t be available til late September.
Thanks; haven't called FP yet, but will try later today. Encouraging to hear you have a build date assigned, but isn't reflected on the tracking site. Here's hoping it comes this year... I'm trying not to put more miles on the Gen1 I'm trading in as the value may change if things get pushed out too far :pepper:

Reaction score
Just spoke with my dealer and he stated that if you are not assigned a vin and or build date by Sept 15th when MY22 order banks open they will automatically rollover into a 22 Raptor.

Any 2021 order that has not been built by the end of the model year build, will automatically roll over to a 2022 when the 2022 order bank opens.

I also asked if we would be able to add new options or change the order if new features are added and he said yes!!

Yes, we could add any additional features they add for 2022 model year
Im retarded but if your order rolls over to 2022, do you have top priority over stock orders?

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/ You can either call or use chat feature, either way just give them your VIN and order # and ask them if you have been assigned a "build week".

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im retarded but if your order rolls over to 2022, do you have top priority over stock orders?
I don't believe so... Stock orders are completed first, until they have zero defects for several days (can't remember the number), then the retails orders get built.
That's why you are seeing dealers get trucks now, before retail orders.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't believe so... Stock orders are completed first, until they have zero defects for several days (can't remember the number), then the retails orders get built.
I also believe that is why we are seeing a lot of previously scheduled Stock trucks getting moved back in the queue.

WestcampTX

Reaction score
So are you saying Stock vehicles have a higher probability of having some sort of defect than a retail/special order?