My wife hates you guys already

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Headshot450

Reaction score
That will soon be offset when she climbs up into the back seat or the bed to get the groceries. That b**** is an inescapable one..

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kid. I kid.

I just picked up a black on black '18 Raptor this past Wednesday. It had 14,6xx miles on it and the price was good enough to pull the trigger.

The great part about a of this is my wife vetoed the Platinum I was looking at and was totally cool with me getting what I wanted. She actually spent more time shopping than I did, and pointed out the Raptor i eventually bought. I did have to make good on a promise I made to her and spend a few dollars at the jewelry store but I can live with that.

The broad strokes are....2018 Raptor, 802A, Tech Package, Adaptive Cruise. I dont think there is much missing that was available. Previous owner just buys a new one every year. I met him because he left some nice sunglasses in the truck and I wanted to make sure he got them back (dealer didnt check the glove box for paperwork). He got his glasses and I got the 2nd key. Win-win.

I say that my wife hates you guys already mostly in jest. Mostly. She really will hate you guys when she sees how much i spend on this truck because FRF says something is a good mod. :)

In honesty, I've learned a lot from just reading and plan to be pretty quiet unless i have something i can offer. I suppose that may be the detail forum to start with. But i really do appreciate the good info this place offers along with the minimal BS. This seems to be a great place and i hope i can eventually make some solid contributions.

Blackbird, NC...

Solider out of Fort Bragg?