My very own SVT Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a HUGE problem with that stuff - I think it's arrogant of a dealer to put advertising permanently on a vehicle no matter what - it's yours not theirs. Maybe they'll let you put your own sticker on their cars? If it were mine I'd remove it immediately - the sooner the better so it doesn't leave any residue or pieces of the sticker. I realize in some areas of the country it's typical of dealers to put stickers or even nameplates on the vehicles they sell.
My truck was an ENCS order which means all the dealer had to do was prep it and fill the truck with gas. My truck was easy to spot from the rest of the Raptors because it had a YELLOW window sticker with EXPORT ONLY in big letters on it and they still put all their stuff on it even though there was obvious different about my truck.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Congrats Ray!! Looks almost just like .... Mine!! Great color choice!! I always tell the dealer not to put any of that stuff on there and I would peel it off if they did.

Who did you decide to go with for your bedliner?

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats...

I do not like dealer tack ons... I am fine with leaving on a license plate bracket if I have a really good experience though.

Rawgee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a HUGE problem with that stuff - I think it's arrogant of a dealer to put advertising permanently on a vehicle no matter what - it's yours not theirs. Maybe they'll let you put your own sticker on their cars? If it were mine I'd remove it immediately - the sooner the better so it doesn't leave any residue or pieces of the sticker. I realize in some areas of the country it's typical of dealers to put stickers or even nameplates on the vehicles they sell.

Totally agree, even more on 50k vehicule, i mean they should ask before doing it, unless it's a deal you made with them like they give you 1000$ discount if you wear their logo or something... Anyway good choice, the blue is awesome and i like it alot but i don't know why i can't choose this one, something inside tells me to go with the black... Congrats again!

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yes sir. it was really bad on my Harley truck, they had a HUGE windshield decal, dealer name lic plate holders, and a tail gate sticker. I yanked that crap off as soon as I got home.