My very own SVT Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The wait is over and it's finally here and parked out front :mrgreen:

I've only got her for the night, the dealer is going to do a spray on bed liner and them some more detail work tomorrow. Anyhow, she's a little dirty but here she is...

DSC01422.jpg

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
please remove the dealer sticker off the tailgate.

wow...I'm not the only one that does this lol

I have a HUGE issue with dealer tags on my vehicles. As it stands though, the dealer's house is about 6 house behind where I park the Raptor and he gave me a great deal on the truck. So I'm going to let it ride a couple of weeks or so before peeling it off.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations on finally getting your Raptor. It's a great looking vehicle.

Be sure to post up your first impressions of ownership.

I have a HUGE problem with that stuff - I think it's arrogant of a dealer to put advertising permanently on a vehicle no matter what - it's yours not theirs. Maybe they'll let you put your own sticker on their cars? If it were mine I'd remove it immediately - the sooner the better so it doesn't leave any residue or pieces of the sticker. I realize in some areas of the country it's typical of dealers to put stickers or even nameplates on the vehicles they sell.