my truck update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor girl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
SVT just told me my truck is 114 miles away... it's in the same state! Getting closer... but for whatever reason, it's still going to take two plus days to get here. VERY frustrating. I would gladly go there and bring her home.

Good luck MrPork!

~BGM

When they called me and told my truck was in Denver, they asked me if I wanted to wait a few days to get loaded on a truck and delivered or if they should go get it. They already knew the answer to that question, I'm pretty sure they were laughing when I said - Go get the damn thing!!!
I had the truck about 4 hours later.
It was worth the 150 miles they put on it to get it here faster.
You are gonna love that truck!!

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When they called me and told my truck was in Denver, they asked me if I wanted to wait a few days to get loaded on a truck and delivered or if they should go get it. They already knew the answer to that question, I'm pretty sure they were laughing when I said - Go get the damn thing!!!
I had the truck about 4 hours later.
It was worth the 150 miles they put on it to get it here faster.
You are gonna love that truck!!

Haha.. yea, I have no doubt that this truck will be the best vehicle I've ever had and worth every second of the wait.. The dealer already said if it's not here tomorrow they'll shake some trees and find it, then go get it for me.

~BGM

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Pork?? what happened? Did it come in?

Mine will be here early Friday morning so I can pick it up Friday at lunch. Good luck man and I hope yours arrived today.

Oh, I asked them if I could just go get it since it's only an hour an a half away and shouldn't take three days to get here but they (the trucking company) said no.. they wouldn't even let the dealer go get it.. It's probably on a truck just sitting there and they don't want to unload it.. >.<

~BGM

OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope didnt come in today. called the shipping company and he is looking into it as i type this. according to him it should of.
Well Pork?? what happened? Did it come in?

Mine will be here early Friday morning so I can pick it up Friday at lunch. Good luck man and I hope yours arrived today.

Oh, I asked them if I could just go get it since it's only an hour an a half away and shouldn't take three days to get here but they (the trucking company) said no.. they wouldn't even let the dealer go get it.. It's probably on a truck just sitting there and they don't want to unload it.. >.<

~BGM

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Pork....this is driving ME nuts just reading your posts. I can only imagine how you are doing.....Deep breaths my friend..

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys crack me up!!

In the big picture, a few hours, days, weeks, ...................

Ok months for a Few..........................

OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
me also had everything ready to go.
Sorry to hear that man.. I was really hoping you'd get it today.

Stay strong man, we're close.

~BGM

hey thanx to you i now have a better understanding on how all this shit works
You guys crack me up!!

In the big picture, a few hours, days, weeks, ...................

Ok months for a Few..........................

i just talked to the shipping company and they are going to call me tomorrow and tell me within an hour as to when it will arrive at the dealer.
Mr Pork now you have to post as soon as it arrives.:Grenade:

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To the dealership Mr. Pork ordered his Raptor from: That guy with the binoculars who has been camped out in your parking lot for the past 24 hours is not some lunatic (well ok maybe) its just Mr. Pork waiting for his truck to arrive...