My Raptor Just Got Banned from the Car Wash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seano04

Reaction score
I got stuck with my Gen 1 half way through our local car wash. Guy was yelling at me, sir! take your foot off the brake!.. I rolled my window down and yelled back, do you see my tail lights on? NO! I had to back out, mirrors folded in, truck full of soap. Guy had to finish it by hand but lesson learned. No more car washes for me.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would give anything if my Raptor fit in the local carwash. It's 30 bucks a month unlimited. But they told me my tires were to wide. So I have to spend 35 for a handwash...

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would give anything if my Raptor fit in the local carwash. It's 30 bucks a month unlimited. But they told me my tires were to wide. So I have to spend 35 for a handwash...

Same price ($29.99) here for unlimited monthly premium "Metro" washes--does a fantastic job. I roll through a minimum of 2 times per week, absolute minimum. So that's right at $3.75 (or less) per wash, and it takes 1.5 minutes to go through the tunnel, and then I spend a solid 15 minutes with my various Meguiar's Water Magnet microfiber towels drying exterior and door jams. It is a HUGE godsend, as the truck looks phenomenal in less than 20 minutes, versus 2 hours or longer in my driveway. On top of that, no way to clean the truck in the middle of the winter by hand. Wouldn't want to tell Metro Express Car Wash owners, but in reality, even if it was $100 a month, it would be more than worth it for the quality offered, as well as my time. Very thankful for something as "simple" as this $5 MILLION car wash!!!!