My Raptor in Steamboat Springs CO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry man, there still are no changes..that's my girl in the photos lol I didn't take any of myself. I had her pose next to my truck

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
haha, great stuff! Totally jealous you are driving distance from there... I'm going nuts adjusting to the flat lands down in da bayou...

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Lol thanks man, yea shes hot and has an awesome personality to match. What's also great is that we both like skiing and the out doors. I'm grateful

OK Talk about iciing on the cake, my wife never wants to do shit. She hates the outdoors and I love camping.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
OK Talk about iciing on the cake, my wife never wants to do shit. She hates the outdoors and I love camping.

You just have to learn how to sell it... car camping is nothing like regular camping. Camping stoves are quite cheap, throw in an inverter and she can even bring her hair altering devices if thats a necessity...

Jessey, sorry I didn't add earlier that you are a lucky man!! Shes a keepah!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
You just have to learn how to sell it... car camping is nothing like regular camping. Camping stoves are quite cheap, throw in an inverter and she can even bring her hair altering devices if thats a necessity...

Jessey, sorry I didn't add earlier that you are a lucky man!! Shes a keepah!

She really hates the sound of the creatures in the night.lol

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She really hates the sound of the creatures in the night.lol

then how the **** does she sleep with you?? :005:

hey Jesse, nice pics. Steamboat is a great time in the winter or summer. I actually saw James Brown play at the bottom of the mountain once during the summer... I think it was about 2002ish.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I love Steamboat. My family and I went there for about 10 years in a row. From the looks of the pictures I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you stayed at the Sheraton? It's been 2 years since I've been there, but I absolutely love that place. If you go again, try to stay at the Steamboat Grand. Absolutely amazing hotel.

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yea my ex didn't like the out doors much, and she was too stuck up...like she wore heals to a camp site and screamed when she saw a bug or hated when dirt got in her eyes...pain in my ass lol

Etalian yes I was at the sheraton, it was nice, we stayed a king suit...the grand was the same amount of money to stay, but what sold me on the Sheraton was the ease of walking out on the mountain and clipping on my skis..was awesome. I will stay at the grand next time..