My Raptor has Landed in MN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9sword

Reaction score
Picked up by 2012 Raptor supercab today at 12:30 pm, just one half day short of 13 weeks to the day. Tuxedo black metallic with pw moonroof, luxury package,sony navigation system and front and rear camera. The wait almost killed me and I was bitching most of the time, but those of you on this web site were right. I put 75 miles on it this afternoon going nowhere and it was like being in a totaly different world. I loved my 2005 FX4 with the Rousch super charger and several other mods, but there is NO comparision between that and the Raptor. It's really unbelievable. I bought this truck for $4,000 under MSRP. My dealership had the same black Raptor but in a crewcab that they had at the MPls. Auto Show this spring and they sold it the other day for $10,000 over MSRP to someone in Arizona I believe. I can't get the truck into my after market shop until next week some time, so I think I will just live in it until I have to give it to them for a few days. I do have to change the exhaust system and any advise on that issue would be very welcomed. I will put pictures out after I get it back from the first set of after market mods.
This site has really been great and I have gotten a lot of ideas from many of you. Thanks.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I told you the wait would be well worth it. Can't wait to see your pics after the mods!