My Gen 3 In Production

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure I'd want one that was built in just a couple of days with all the Ford QC issues seemingly popping up. ;)
I’m willing to bet otherwise. A truck that took longer to build could have just as many issues. ;)
However, it's nice to see them turning around at a more reasonable pace than over the past year or so.
No argument here…if this is indeed the case.

Bubbasuwannee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m willing to bet otherwise. A truck that took longer to build could have just as many issues. ;)

No argument here…if this is indeed the case.
I was poking fun with my first comment. Was super fortunate when I grabbed our 21'... 1 of 2 allocations for 2021 and I just happened to be there servicing our 19'(cam phasers :rolleyes: ) when it came in and snagged it.

OP
OP
A

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screenshot 2023-03-30 102543.png

Built!

That went a lot quicker than I expected, they're basically right on schedule. Assuming there are no shipping delays I might actually get behind the wheel before the end of April...

562gen3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post, first Raptor. My order is finally in the Ford tracker system and shows "In Production".

I'm sure there are many threads on this but, I hope it doesn't take forever from this point. Not sure what to really expect in terms of timeline.

I've ordered an AB Metallic, 35" with moonroof package and spray in bed-liner. Pretty bare bones as far as options go but I can't wait to get my hands on her.

PNW region.
Not sure how scheduling is now but when I ordered in May, It took 5 months, people that ordered before me got theirs a year later Good luck on yours!

OP
OP
A

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure how scheduling is now but when I ordered in May, It took 5 months, people that ordered before me got theirs a year later Good luck on yours!

Yeah, see my last post. It's built!

I ordered in January. I expected to get it by summer time if I was lucky. So far, luck seems to be on my side.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I’ve called all my local dealers for a 2024 allocation and plan to order if offered allocation. They said 4-6 months from order date.

jmullins21

Reaction score
First post, first Raptor. My order is finally in the Ford tracker system and shows "In Production".

I'm sure there are many threads on this but, I hope it doesn't take forever from this point. Not sure what to really expect in terms of timeline.

I've ordered an AB Metallic, 35" with moonroof package and spray in bed-liner. Pretty bare bones as far as options go but I can't wait to get my hands on her.

PNW region.
Mine was built on 12-16-22 and still sitting on chip hold in Dearborne MI! Delivery date changes constantly. Loaded out Black with graphics.