My Gen 3 In Production

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First post, first Raptor. My order is finally in the Ford tracker system and shows "In Production".

I'm sure there are many threads on this but, I hope it doesn't take forever from this point. Not sure what to really expect in terms of timeline.

I've ordered an AB Metallic, 35" with moonroof package and spray in bed-liner. Pretty bare bones as far as options go but I can't wait to get my hands on her.

PNW region.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t mean to shit in your Cheerios but my 2023 was “in production” from 10/26 to 2/18.

They might be moving faster now

OP
OP
A

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy. Well, I was willing to wait because I am getting mine at MSRP. All my local dealers want $10k - $15k markup and I am not willing to go over sticker.

I hope my experience is quicker!

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are more Gen 3’s at MSRP right now than ever. I’m not sure I would wait to be honest. Snag one on the ground

scottybs

Reaction score
Crazy. Well, I was willing to wait because I am getting mine at MSRP. All my local dealers want $10k - $15k markup and I am not willing to go over sticker.

I hope my experience is quicker!
Call around the country and have one shipped to you, way less than buying from these d$&kheads in the PNW…. Vote with your wallet.

Reaper27

Reaction score
Mine is supposedly in production/produced and shipping in 2 weeks? Hope so if not I’ll look for another at MSRP line this one. But love the avalanche color. I have felt lost since selling my 2020 a while ago. hope yours comes soon!

OP
OP
A

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My tracker "updated" on the 16th.

The update just confirmed the production date, 3/14/23.

I'm guessing there should be another update this week or next saying it's "Built" since they apparently only take a few days to go through that build before they're prepared for shipment? Sounds like this is where things can go sideways for most people though, so we'll see.