My Gen 3 has arrived!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love that BLUE! Looks sooo Good!! I was so torn between Velocity Blue and Ford Performance Blue... I ended up with FPB and Blue Recaros, yes it is a Gen2. but still I get nothing but complements when anybody sees the truck for the first time.

SuperCrow

Reaction score
Some random pics as I work the paperwork on the truck. keeping the truck clean from folks as they paw at it. The velocity blue looks way better than I thought and even compared to F150s. 37 tires are monsters. Pictures don’t give these trucks the proper justice they deserve.
Congrats and thanks for the pics. I ordered the same in Iconic Silver and wanted to see those Rhapsody Blue seats. I’m hoping they are as comfortable (especially the lumbar function) as the Gen 2s.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same build as me, VB 37" but i specced without a sunroof. Now if it would just ship...

PerfectoR

Reaction score
Nice….someone that ordered a velocity blue….my 35 VB is in production now so looking at October delivery. The other Base colors are good but that VB really stands out and looks great! I can’t wait to get mine!