My Gen 3 has arrived!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats our same Combo! Considering switching to white if we end up having to do a reorder on a 22 but i love VB. Congrats but also very jealous! seeing one that is the same build really builds the anticipation.

Bubbasuwannee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some random pics as I work the paperwork on the truck. keeping the truck clean from folks as they paw at it. The velocity blue looks way better than I thought and even compared to F150s. 37 tires are monsters. Pictures don’t give these trucks the proper justice they deserve.

I wish our gen 3 was velocity blue like our Gen 2 was. Congrats! Awesome looking Raptor!

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s a good looking truck. Of course, I may be a little biased because I have the same truck ordered with a build week of Oct 18 as of right now.

You’re right about them looking better in person. A local dealer had one in Code Orange with the 37 package that I went and looked at last week just to see one in person, and it is definitely better looking in person. The orange wasn’t for me, but the truck still looked good.