My ford story.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lee

Reaction score
My daughter bought a new 2014 Ford Edge Sport in 2015. The car had a problem where all the dash warning lights would start flashing and the car would go into limp mode. Turn it off start it up problem gone. Happened 4 times they bought it back under lemon law with a lemon law attorney involved. She loved the car except for this problem and would talk to people who had the same car and never found anyone who had a problem like this. In 2018 I found her a 2014 Ford CPO lease return same year same equipment as her 2014. 2 years with the 2nd car and no problems. The first one was a lemon which the dealer couldn't fix, they even said that an engineer from Ford came out to look at the car and couldn't find a problem. She started recording with her phone what the car was doing after they couldn't duplicate the problem and acted like nothing was wrong with the car.

Brett 2019

Reaction score
Bought my Raptor new 6 months ago,20,000 + miles later,have only been to the dealer for oil changes.Luck of the draw I guess.Only reason I posted is to show all sides of the story,I love my Raptor,when I park and go into a store I'm always looking back at it.With the pandemic I mostly just wash and wax her now ,it's very tough to sit home.