My Favorite Rock 4Low Trail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The few starfuxks I have actually visited in the Pacific North West seem to think it is a privilege to be served by them and charge $1-$2 more than the same cup elsewhere. Hats off to you JM for putting up with that. ....I told them to F*k off several years back. I have some great more local venders that are very happy to see us any time and go through with the effort to make sure you know that each time we stop.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
The few starfuxks I have actually visited in the Pacific North West seem to think it is a privilege to be served by them and charge $1-$2 more than the same cup elsewhere. Hats off to you JM for putting up with that. ....I told them to F*k off several years back. I have some great more local venders that are very happy to see us any time and go through with the effort to make sure you know that each time we stop.
You know this is all jabs at bucks, lol, you won’t catch me paying $8 for a lg coffee, unless you’re buying lol