My Dinosaur Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reloaded1

Reaction score
I’m planning to buy a 2014 Raptor and custom the living day lights out of it. Including a lift kit, upgraded suspension, sound lights and wheels. Would it make sense to get a cheaper raptor with higher mileage possibly avoid a transmission replacement or would a lower mileage raptor be a smart option?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol I want to put a 4 inch lift on it to compensate the larger wheels and aggressive stance. This will be purely a pretty and loud truck. I’d loved to find a Roush just to have a little speed but that may be tuff.
Do it right - mid travel or long travel. Otherwise just get a regular F-150 and go to town. If it’s about the look, that’s a cheaper way to end up in the same place

ltdan2025

Reaction score
I agree with everyone above and I normally am one to say it’s your truck do what you want. I guess the line is attempting to lift a raptor! That is unforgivable