My dealership has 3 incoming Raptors for sale at 5K over sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has a 22 Raptor Rapid Red 37 package in transit unspoken for. Was trying to get it for MSRP, however they have broker's offering $15K ADM. My GM would let me have it for $5K ADM, however it's just not worth it to me. If I ordered a 23 it would only be $2-$3k more than a 22 if you could order a 37 package which is now on the delete list.

I will always pass on principle of ....No ADM.

Amazing how much folks are willing to pay for a truck!

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
My dealer has a 22 Raptor Rapid Red 37 package in transit unspoken for. Was trying to get it for MSRP, however they have broker's offering $15K ADM. My GM would let me have it for $5K ADM, however it's just not worth it to me. If I ordered a 23 it would only be $2-$3k more than a 22 if you could order a 37 package which is now on the delete list.

I will always pass on principle of ....No ADM.

Amazing how much folks are willing to pay for a truck!
LOL...there is no broker offering $15K I hate to tell you. If there were they wouldn't offer to you for $5K. Anywho.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL...there is no broker offering $15K I hate to tell you. If there were they wouldn't offer to you for $5K. Anywho.
Yep..one of the oldest trick in the books. For kicks a few weeks ago I inquired about a 22 37pp a local dealer had in transit advertised for MSRP. The SM told me he was willing to work a deal with me on it but already had several offers well over MSRP. I said why then would you want to talk to me and work a deal. Crickets.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, like when a real estate broker says they have offers over asking. good for them. Sell to them, not me.

dfw186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For DFW friends, I got mine last month with 10k over. In DFW that’s is usually 15k and up but my experience says 10k is doable, 5k if you push harder.

Nohowtoplz

Reaction score
Dealership is located in Rochester, NY and I totally vouch for them. I purchased my GEN1, GEN2 and GEN3 Raptor from them. I also purchased a 2022 Bronco and have on order a Bronco Raptor. Best buying experience and no BS. This is why I travel from Virginia to NY to buy from this dealership.

PM me and I will provide my salesman's contact info.

- Agate Black with 37s" >> https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1RG2PFA05738 >> SOLD
- Antimatter Blue with 37s" >> https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1RGXPFA05907 >> SOLD
- Avalanche ... see below

View attachment 379604
These are watered down Raptors. No appliqué and heated steering wheel. We already know about no ambient lighting and numerals on ac/heat knobs. I wouldn’t pay a penny over MSRP if that. 2021 Raptors are the only true fully loaded Raptors. Distant cousins are the rest.

Nohowtoplz

Reaction score
I've been dealing with my GM for years and he only offers details once it's confirmed. I'm thinking of maybe holding one to your point and see what happens once it's shipped.

My GM offered me a 21 back in Jan at MSRP and I passed. Probably should have took that deal.
You missed out on getting a true fully loaded Raptor. Raptors posted here are watered down. Delete this, delete that. I’d have a hard time paying $5k under MSRP.

SilverTT

Reaction score
These are watered down Raptors. No appliqué and heated steering wheel. We already know about no ambient lighting and numerals on ac/heat knobs. I wouldn’t pay a penny over MSRP if that. 2021 Raptors are the only true fully loaded Raptors. Distant cousins are the rest.
I tend to agree with your thoughts. The reality is the odds of finding the color / spec you really want sitting on a lot (e.g. customer backs out) are close to zero. And your odds of placing a new order for a 37 Performance Package (at MSRP or with ADM) and getting the truck anytime soon seem equally unlikely. I know we keep hearing about guys placing orders and getting build dates a couple weeks later, but I think those are massive exceptions.

I have an order that was placed in the Aug 22 timeframe with a "clean unscheduled build" for $10k over. It has steering wheel heat delete and no auto start / stop, but I think other than that is is my exact desired spec. I can live with that. But it may not get built until next Aug 23 (or later) even though my dealer does have one 37 PP allocation (only this one).

So do you buy one of these "watered down" ones (not sure I agree with that phrase for a Gen 3 Raptor ever...) in the interim and then trade it in if/when your build shows up? Yes, its $5k over MSRP which totally sucks and always will but if you are driving a Gen 3 Raptor for a full year and it doesn't lose much if any value in that time period that probably makes sense. I drive a 2022 Limited right now that I love. But the suspension is nothing compared to a Gen 3 37 Package. I think I can live with all these deletes to be in an awesome truck a lot sooner. And if my order comes through sooner than expected, the other one probably hasn't depreciated at all by that point. Am I crazy?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I can live with all these deletes to be in an awesome truck a lot sooner. And if my order comes through sooner than expected, the other one probably hasn't depreciated at all by that point. Am I crazy?
You’ve pretty much answered your own question.