Dealer/Friend has a 2023 Avalanche 801A (Moonroof/Tailgate, Spray-In) selling @ MSRP ($81.2k) in SW Virginia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My buddy Garrett just hit me up saying that they're expecting this Raptor in the next day or two. Selling at MSRP at Empire Ford Lincoln down in Abingdon, Virginia. We've purchased from him/the dealer previously and both they and the process were entirely amazing. Couldn't recommend them more if I tried.

Window Sticker Link
VIN: 1FTFW1RG7PFB17337
Options: Moonroof & Tailgate, Spray-In Bedliner
Blend Date: 20230227

I have no attachment to the sale or anything like that. Just putting it out there that one is coming available very soon in primer, with minimal options, and no markup. Garrett can be reached via text at (276) 293-5487 or use the contact info on the dealer website! Hope an enthusiast nabs it!

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Texted him Ramey this am and never responded.

Spoke to Garrett, that's the dealer call system number and my mistake on this guys - he has to send a message firstly to initiate a conversation. Did you guys call the dealer at all?

He said the truck got a deposit on it from California, and we should consider it sold.

I'll keep my eyes peeled!