My code orange experience was out of this world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Langhorne

Reaction score
Fantastic,
When did you order yours. I'm still waiting for mine which I ordered 6/11 and I cant wait.

LennyMoe

Reaction score
Just a heads up @tooldrmr2009. Looks like your photos definitely made it outside of this forum.

I just saw them on an Instagram post from @theraptorconnection. Posted 5 mins ago.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up @tooldrmr2009. Looks like your photos definitely made it outside of this forum.

I just saw them on an Instagram post from @theraptorconnection. Posted 5 mins ago.

200.gif

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score

we all knew this was going to happen lol

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's ok no one knows who exact posted them by name or tagged so it's all good I was strictly allowed to take photos at certain times where people were not in the view of the pics. Really it can't do much harm, I just don't want someone commenting saying it was me LOL. Follow me?