My code orange experience was out of this world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me, the main appeal of the Raptor is the ability to do things and create experiences that aren’t possible with other trucks. Congrats on the truck but also the memory you created. This is awesome.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your experience with us Tool! Hell, we’re prolly all envisioning this is us watching our truck get built...I know I am. One lucky dog you are! Lol Good copy & will do on your request bro.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get your 3rd Gen ICE powered Raptor while you can. Ford just announced a huge $11 billion investment for a new F150 BEV plant and three new battery cell factories with SK Innovation. A brand new F150 BEV platform is expected to debut in 2025. My hunch is that this will be the last generation of the ICE powered Raptor. The limited production Raptor R may be Fords last hurrah with a V8 engine in a F150 pickup.

Last edited:

Battery749

Reaction score
So my code orange blend was 9/25. You didn't happen to see it did you!? haha jk. Still says in production so idk really if it's built or where it is...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210927-180347_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210927-180347_Chrome.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 11

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually nope I didn't I was kinda to shocked about the whole thing but I did get a little tiny touch and feel action :happy107: . I verified everything was correct ok my build, however I could have sworn the 801A came with the console raptor embroidery as the one at the autoshow had it and the work surface but it didn't look like mine did..... Wonder if anyone can confirm it does or doesn't
My 35 801A does not have the Raptor on the center console.
Very cool experience you got to see. Congrats and enjoy the truck when you get it. I absolutely love mine so far.
Completely different situation, but a few years ago my dad bought a Roush Stage 3 Mustang. My dad and I went to do a factory tour. His car wasn't in production when we were there because the Roush supercharger wasn't approved yet. Fortunately the lady we met with at Roush did send my dad a bunch of pictures as it was being built (or modified I guess) including a couple pictures of Jack Roush signing his car.

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 35 801A does not have the Raptor on the center console.
Very cool experience you got to see. Congrats and enjoy the truck when you get it. I absolutely love mine so far.
Completely different situation, but a few years ago my dad bought a Roush Stage 3 Mustang. My dad and I went to do a factory tour. His car wasn't in production when we were there because the Roush supercharger wasn't approved yet. Fortunately the lady we met with at Roush did send my dad a bunch of pictures as it was being built (or modified I guess) including a couple pictures of Jack Roush signing his car.
Wow now that's an experience for sure. I guess the truck plant is a little harder to get stuff like this to happen so I am blessed for sure. It is a very awesome thing to witness. And thanks for confirming. I guess the one I saw at auto show must have been preproduction or it's only available on 37s