My code orange experience was out of this world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a very very long night with no sleep, like the scheduling being a complete random guess so was knowing when it would get pulled for production after it was in the holding building. But only 6 hours passed their best guess isn't bad. The team there is top notch and management did so much for me that I'm still in shock over it all. I was told this experience never happens ever even for employees there. It was the greatest thing
Spoiler alert: Ford "employee" tooldrmr2009 confirmed as Ford CEO.

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am working on getting the vehicle report sheet that shows the whole process Everytime it's scanned at a new location through the process. Be cool for others to check that out as well. If my contact reaches me back I'll make sure to update everyone so you can see how the whole process is laid out from start to finish as a timeline to track. I ask those on here please do not share these pics with others on sites ect so no bridges are burned.