My code orange experience was out of this world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXSTEEL

Reaction score
Nope you would actually be surprised how much stuff gets dropped when workers grab 5-6 and only need 4 and just drop the extras to keep the speed moving ect. There not missing stuff there just extras that were dropped to keep things moving. During a walk you'll kick so much stuff around that was extra over grabbed amounts.
Thanks for the reply and not really all that surprized, but it did look funny to me looking at the photo.

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you take a sharpie and sign your truck in a hidden spot, so it will always have your mark on it?
I actually had a sharpie with me hoping they could get the sticker signed but apparently they couldn't reprint the sticker it takes a few days to populate but they did leave it off the window so it's more authentic and not sticky since the sticky paper isn't pulled yet ;)

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ask them to tighten a bolt you you can technically say you helped build your own Raptor?
Actually nope I didn't I was kinda to shocked about the whole thing but I did get a little tiny touch and feel action :happy107: . I verified everything was correct ok my build, however I could have sworn the 801A came with the console raptor embroidery as the one at the autoshow had it and the work surface but it didn't look like mine did..... Wonder if anyone can confirm it does or doesn't

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 321448

How freaking cool is this! You got to watch them make your specific truck. Insane.
It was a very very long night with no sleep, like the scheduling being a complete random guess so was knowing when it would get pulled for production after it was in the holding building. But only 6 hours passed their best guess isn't bad. The team there is top notch and management did so much for me that I'm still in shock over it all. I was told this experience never happens ever even for employees there. It was the greatest thing

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually nope I didn't I was kinda to shocked about the whole thing but I did get a little tiny touch and feel action :happy107: . I verified everything was correct ok my build, however I could have sworn the 801A came with the console raptor embroidery as the one at the autoshow had it and the work surface but it didn't look like mine did..... Wonder if anyone can confirm it does or doesn't
Also curious about this - was this just for 37 package?