My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverTT

Reaction score
For you guys with already produced or near term build dates, are they all getting tailgate appliqué delete?

I see a lot of guys don’t like the delete but seems most trucks right now are deleted. Just curious on thoughts. I have a 37PP available with the delete but can’t decide if it bothers me or not. Last night a delete drove by me followed by an appliqué and they both looked great. Lastly, do you still get tailgate step if no tailgate appliqué?

Last edited:

lngebrown

Reaction score
Mine has been built on a chip hold. I didn't see any delete for the applique only the heated steering wheel.

BLADErunner

Reaction score
For you guys with already produced or near term build dates, are they all getting tailgate appliqué delete?

I see a lot of guys don’t like the delete but seems most trucks right now are deleted. Just curious on thoughts. I have a 37PP available with the delete but can’t decide if it bothers me or not. Last night a delete drove by me followed by an appliqué and they both looked great. Lastly, do you still get tailgate step if no tailgate appliqué?
My window sticker shows that there is no tailgate applique delete. My 2023 has been build and supposedly shipped. It was estimated to get to my dealership between November 6-13. Here it is the 14th and no word from my dealership or from Ford where it is.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My window sticker shows that there is no tailgate applique delete. My 2023 has been build and supposedly shipped. It was estimated to get to my dealership between November 6-13. Here it is the 14th and no word from my dealership or from Ford where it is.
What’s your blend date

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know that! It's hard to believe they only had enough parts for two days worth of trucks. Crazy.
That’s just me watching the boards. A 10/30 blend shipped but not Raptor. I just have seen the 25/26 trucks shipping and no 27 trucks.

It does suck if they went into the new model year with two single days worth of chips. Seems nuts. They are saying that there will be a shipment of whatever is missing next week. If that happens, we will just be in a shipping backlog instead