My 2023 Ford Raptor is in production!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my Raptor is in production and should be finished next week…how can I tell if the rear tailgate appliqué has been deleted ?

I’ve seen window sticker indicates stop start delete (yeah) and no heated steering wheel (not a big deal in CA) but I don’t see a reference to Raptor appliqué being deleted …
So do I get it ???
Thanks
After it is built the final build sheet will be entered. Chances are you will get the appliqué since it is currently on build sheet

bobbylights

Reaction score
So awesome! I’m in the same boat. Blend date is next Friday. Im hoping to get mine before Christmas. Let’s hope they keep getting parts!

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crossing my fingers I'll get a VIN soon. I don't expect to get a truck anytime soon but I want to make sure I at least have a truck to wait for.

Excuse my jealousy. Congrats!

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. No vin yet but I’m anxiously waiting for a 23 Avalanche. It’s been a long wait since January 3.

Reaction score
Good luck to you!

I’ve been “in production” since 10/5, so sitting at the 2.5 week mark, not holding my breath. Mine’s a 37 pp which is probably the explanation for the delay as much as anything.

Did they stop doing spray-in bedliners? It’s on my original order sheet, but not on the window sticker. I also noticed you can’t currently add it to a new build. What gives?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck to you!

I’ve been “in production” since 10/5, so sitting at the 2.5 week mark, not holding my breath. Mine’s a 37 pp which is probably the explanation for the delay as much as anything.

Did they stop doing spray-in bedliners? It’s on my original order sheet, but not on the window sticker. I also noticed you can’t currently add it to a new build. What gives?
I’ve seen a 23 window sticker with bedliner and they are making it a forced option on all BAP trucks so I assume they aren’t stopping it

lngebrown

Reaction score
I see littlefx4 your blend date is the same as mine. It will be interesting to see when each ship.