My 2023 Ford Raptor is in production!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my Raptor is in production and should be finished next week…how can I tell if the rear tailgate appliqué has been deleted ?

I’ve seen window sticker indicates stop start delete (yeah) and no heated steering wheel (not a big deal in CA) but I don’t see a reference to Raptor appliqué being deleted …
So do I get it ???
Thanks

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should show deleted if deleted. Everyone that has posted hasn’t had “rear appliqué delete” so maybe they found enough plastic to include the signature trim piece

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my Raptor is in production and should be finished next week…how can I tell if the rear tailgate appliqué has been deleted ?

I’ve seen window sticker indicates stop start delete (yeah) and no heated steering wheel (not a big deal in CA) but I don’t see a reference to Raptor appliqué being deleted …
So do I get it ???
Thanks
Congrats. Once your in production you can't change your ordee.

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only takes 20hrs to build, then they move it to a stadium to watch a few games, let the paint cure and bake the remaining chips for few months. By the time you get it in the summer you'll no longer need the heated steering wheel.
My first gen 3 took 6 months to get after running down the production line. My second gen 3 only took about 3 weeks from start of production to delivery.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first gen 3 took 6 months to get after running down the production line. My second gen 3 only took about 3 weeks from start of production to delivery.
From what I’ve read, they start out pretty tight to deadlines and slowly draw out. Im not sure how that works with the parts shortages though

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope so. My build is 11-3. Sure would be a nice Xmas present.

My x5 was built and delivered in 3 weeks.
It varies through the manufacturers. We just test drove most Luxury midsize SUVs for the wife (baby due April) and it varied from BMW quoting 3wk and order what you want to Acura saying they get what they get and there are people on a list from 2021 waiting on one.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

So do I get it ???
Thanks
Yes @RaptorCDH, you will get it. If it’s not listed as ‘Tailgate Appliqué Delete’ under optional equipment, then you’ll have it. Here’s a ’23 Raptor window sticker for reference w/out the appliqué. Can’t wait to see the twins.;)

Attachments

• FB68791E-3C8F-4F2D-A9ED-8624CDA30D2A.png
    FB68791E-3C8F-4F2D-A9ED-8624CDA30D2A.png
    857.4 KB · Views: 109