Music for first hole shot out of dealer parking lot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear I am/was not the only one with the thought of what song to play first on the Raptor. I have narrowed my choice down to a few different "Disturbed" Songs. Probably going to be "Indestructable" or "Mistress" Both very very fitting for the occasion and yes Its gotta be ROCK. I'm cool with country but not for the first song. When I picked up my 2001 Ford F 150 I played "Are you ready" by Creed.

OneArmedViolinist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am about a month out for delivery of my Raptor. I need some suggestions for what song should be played on the stereo as I am throwing a hole shot on the way out of the dealership's parking lot.

As of right now - Paranoid by Black Sabbath is the front runner, with Rock You like a Hurricane by the Scorpions a close second.

Suggestions?

Mahahaha.... "Throw It UP" by LiL John and the Eastside Boyz..... LOL

OP
OP
T

tnsbruce

Reaction score
Wow - great responses - I will need to listen to all of these. I think I just saw a tv special on Rob Zombie - his wife is crazy hot.

Banned
Reaction score
Atkins - these are my people
Brantley Gilbert- g.r.I.t.s, kick it in the sticks, take it outside, country must be country wide
Montgomery gentry- one in every crowd
Dierks Bentley- what was I thinkin, up on the ridge

Can't link them, not at a computer.

**** ya. Brantley Gilbert is the ****** man. Not to many folks here are big on country, glad there's at least one