Mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SGT517

Reaction score
I have a 2014 Raptor and would like to know what would be the best aftermarket muffler to give me the deepest, loudest sound being most important but along with performance. I have looked at Flow master series 50 hd online. any suggestions.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
10 series Flowmaster

Do a search and compare sound clips, I used YouTube, got down to my favorite 3 sounds and decided from their.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recommend going no muffler. I just have a resonator and my mpg on a 2 hour trip to Auburn went from 11.4 to 13.8 and it is very loud. sounds like a race truck to me

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A 21 percent increase from merely removing the muffler is not within the realm of possibility, not if you're talking about the stock Ford muffler. The stock muffler is a little heavy, but it's a very good design. I replaced it with a Magnaflow #12388, which is a straight-through design, and it didn't change my fuel economy one iota. I'll never believe the 21 percent claim.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A 21 percent increase from merely removing the muffler is not within the realm of possibility, not if you're talking about the stock Ford muffler. The stock muffler is a little heavy, but it's a very good design. I replaced it with a Magnaflow #12388, which is a straight-through design, and it didn't change my fuel economy one iota. I'll never believe the 21 percent claim.

How do you like that mf? Any drone ?

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exhaust sound/tone is such a subjective matter/personal preference. You're gonna get a bunch of different opinions (mine is go Magnapack ! heh). Listen to some different exhaust systems in person if you can (meets/car shows/etc) and then decide...g'luck!