Mud Flaps for gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m not sold on the look…with raptors they are doing their offset mounting, which if you look close you can notice the bump out.

The “raptor” lettering can typically be changed out for any of their other designs. If I do go this direction I would probably lean towards the black on black Ford oval.

As the op stated not many options.
Yea not a fan either. They are supposed to be flaps, basically inconspicuous. Not draw my attention away from the actual truck in a bad way

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s the response I got from Husky today about flaps. Looks like they are also making a wheel well liner for the Raptor:

“We are expecting the mudguards to be available with in 6-8 weeks. We are currently working on the wheel well liners for the Raptor as well. Thank you for your interest in our products.

Have a great day!
Kristen B. - Husky Liners
Customer Care”

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s the response I got from Husky today about flaps. Looks like they are also making a wheel well liner for the Raptor:

“We are expecting the mudguards to be available with in 6-8 weeks. We are currently working on the wheel well liners for the Raptor as well. Thank you for your interest in our products.

Have a great day!
Kristen B. - Husky Liners
Customer Care”
They have had wheel well liners for Gen 2 as well. I love their floor liners, wheel well liners not so much.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We run the WeatherTech flaps on the gen 2. They worked really well. Not sure if they make a gen 3 yet
I emailed WeatherTech, They said they do not plan on making them for the Gen 3 at this time. That was disappointing as they make a great product but with so few Raptors, it is not cost effective for them.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry for the newbie question but I was planning on getting the rear bed line-x. Their shop is down the street from the dealer. If I do the back bed, should the wheel wells and side steps be done also to combat the rock issues? Is there an issue with ruining the white wheel wells by turning them black with the line-x?

RickRed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed WeatherTech, They said they do not plan on making them for the Gen 3 at this time. That was disappointing as they make a great product but with so few Raptors, it is not cost effective for them.
I got the same response from weather tech. No plans right now to make gen3 mudd flaps, but said as the new generation gets more trucks in the following years that it’s a possibility.

also said no vent visors for 21’ f150’s for a bit, but some retailers still have stock