Mud Flaps for gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BellHeli407

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was immediately thinking rok blokz for the gen 3 but it doesn’t look like they have them yet. Might call Monday. Anyone else already order anything?

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After seeing the videos, and hearing all of the rocks hitting.. I started thinking about this as well..

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the ones made by Husky on my Gen2. Lost a couple of rear ones when offroad though. Would like to try something else this time around.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had husky mats on my Gen 2 as well and liked them until I put on venomrex wheels. The different offset caused rubbing (near full lock). Anyone running the rok blokz and a non factory offset? Any rubbing?

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the rocks hitting inside the wheel wells? That’s my guess since it doesn’t look like there isn’t any lining.

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s the rear wheel wells. I did a roll on bed liner on my last truck and it worked great for the wheel wells.

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Gen 2 Raptor - I had the Husky mud flaps just on the front and they worked great.
I didn't have them on the back because I liked the look of all that Fat Tire exposed from the back.