mti acoustics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got my mti acoustics enclosure ,tried to remove the terminal plate ,4 screws ,after that it wont budge ,is it that tight ? need to run my wire from the subs to it . or is mti acoustics suppose to prewire it and leave me some wire in the enclosure to wire to ,and they forgot ?

Last edited:

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are suppose to have internal wires already. This happens a lot with that company. Also be careful of port noise then make sure your seats will operate correctly.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are suppose to have internal wires already. This happens a lot with that company. Also be careful of port noise then make sure your seats will operate correctly.
Yea no wires , contacted them , told me stage 4 does not come prewired .it’s a seal sub enclosure no port .

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess they are changing options again. They tend to do that a lot.
I truly think they r lying ,they screwed up don't want to admit it ,because they would need to pay for shipping back to them then back to me .the terminal block is so tight u r not removing it without prying the shit out of it .I said to the guy y make it so tight if im removing it . so I guess u spend more and get less