MSRP SCREW in Santa Fe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Called about a specific Supercab on their website that was sold out. Got this response:

Sam ,

Good morning! Yes we had ten allocations for the Raptor and they we were all sold out but, this Avalanche Grey with the 802 package and tech package crew cab is a sweet order. My guy who gave me the deposit ​ and order just cancelled going​ back over seas. It is available you can secure it with a 3 to 5 thousand dollar​ deposit. We are not charging a premium we are selling it at MSRP which comes out to$ 66,500. I don not have the truck yet its on the way but if you are interested you can secure it. Because it will be sold fast.

Located at
Capitol Ford Lincoln LLC
4490 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe NM 87507

Just curious, was your inquiry about the Avalanche Scab they had with the last four in the VIN being 6295?

taoseno

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes that is my well optioned truck..............6295

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van

taoseno

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got the call from dealer; going to pickup tonight...................super excited; exact options I wanted

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer just informed me a black SCREW 802A is available for MSRP but has to be registered in NM or paid with cashiers check if out of state. Talk to Anabel Hernandez. I don't understand the caveat nor do I care. I know someone will buy it but may not be from the forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bud McDuell

Reaction score
So taosenso was the dealer trying to sell your truck out from underneath you? What's with the story of the purchaser bailing on the order because he was shipping overseas if it was your truck to begin with?

RaptorOne

Reaction score
Dealer just informed me a black SCREW 802A is available for MSRP but has to be registered in NM or paid with cashiers check if out of state. Talk to Anabel Hernandez. I don't understand the caveat nor do I care. I know someone will buy it but may not be from the forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Whats the dealer name or number?