MSRP SCREW in Santa Fe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called about a specific Supercab on their website that was sold out. Got this response:

Sam ,

Good morning! Yes we had ten allocations for the Raptor and they we were all sold out but, this Avalanche Grey with the 802 package and tech package crew cab is a sweet order. My guy who gave me the deposit ​ and order just cancelled going​ back over seas. It is available you can secure it with a 3 to 5 thousand dollar​ deposit. We are not charging a premium we are selling it at MSRP which comes out to$ 66,500. I don not have the truck yet its on the way but if you are interested you can secure it. Because it will be sold fast.

Located at
Capitol Ford Lincoln LLC
4490 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe NM 87507

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
If it's true thats good! Kind of a steep deposit request though. My deposit was 500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taoseno

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My order is with the same dealer with $500 down..........supposed to be here anyday now built on 02/11/17

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deposit requirement makes no sense....$3-5K is a huge spread and huge deposit...maybe he means make the deposit and they will sell you the truck for MSRP....

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keeps it to people that can actually afford it when the truck shows up. I ordered mine from them, with a 5k deposit and paid MSRP when it finally showed up. They are a small town family owned dealer. With all the mess on my truck they have been great to deal with and I will continue to business with them. Ford corporate and the dealers in ABQ are another story. They texted me today about a black SCREW but it sold before I could post it here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be ordering from them after our new house is up in May.

I was told yesterday by them that they will not be getting any more allocations. All the trucks they are getting are presold (14 allocations I believe), and only become available if the original customer backs out. I would love to order from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be an 18 MY buyer now so its fine. Hopefully Ford will make a couple more for 18. Just based upon these forums I plan to go to them and them only to order.