MPT Tune to turn off on/off start button?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good question. I’m not sure, but you can do it yourself with ForSCAN if you’re not ready to tune. For that matter, a Ford dealer could also do it.

Predator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forget all these jerry rigged options...

I'm going to be releasing a new plug-and-play module in the next 4-6 weeks that will make the auto start-stop OFF by default. It will still retain full functionality, meaning you can push the button at any time to turn it back on and the OFF amber led will illuminate whenever it's disabled. This is by far the best solution, and is how the Raptor should have come from the factory. PM me if you're interested, I'll add you to the launch list for first dibs.

High quality solid state components, Made in USA, lifetime warranty as I expect the module to outlast the vehicle.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a way to lock the rear diff in 2wd using a upfitter switch?

Predator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Possibly. Has anyone else done this for reference?

I can look into it and see if we can make an electronic module to enable this upon user input, either by adding a new dash button or using an upfitter switch.