Motortrend article

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordering a silver one... whenever we can actually do that

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of looks photo shopped in a few of those pictures. The orange LED surround on the headlights looks goofy in that picture.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-ford-f-150-raptor-easter-egg-design-details/

Not sure if the FP info is legit or April Fool’s, but damn this truck is looking good

I read the article explaining the differences between a 35” vs 37” raptor package....oh I am definitely going w/ the 37”s since they won’t be “forced” like on a gen2 but even more so b/c there’s basically no weight penalty, again Ford had BFG make Raptor-specific K02s- the 35”a weigh 64 lbs & the 37”s 68 lbs

Get more ground clearance, softer ride, stronger frame, beefier shocks- it ain’t just the “.1” in exterior diameter, the 37 Raptor Fox shocks have larger internal guts all around.

doesn’t seem like there will be any “negatives” to going w/ the 37”s only positives. Sign me up

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
I read the article explaining the differences between a 35” vs 37” raptor package....oh I am definitely going w/ the 37”s since they won’t be “forced” like on a gen2 but even more so b/c there’s basically no weight penalty, again Ford had BFG make Raptor-specific K02s- the 35”a weigh 64 lbs & the 37”s 68 lbs

Get more ground clearance, softer ride, stronger frame, beefier shocks- it ain’t just the “.1” in exterior diameter, the 37 Raptor Fox shocks have larger internal guts all around.

doesn’t seem like there will be any “negatives” to going w/ the 37”s only positives. Sign me up

The godawful blue/orange interior. If that's mandatory with the 37 package, that's the drawback.

37s and ride comfort are nice, but if you hate the interior you climb into every day, that's a problem.