Most aggressive looking a/t tire but not M/t

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richiemitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in a similar situation. I have the Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 37’s. They are a little loud and they do slip a bit in the rain. Not the best snow rating either. Off Road performance in the rocks and dirt is great.
I had Toyo AT2’s on my last truck and they were great. Very quiet and excellent grip in all conditions.
i’m leaning towards trying Toyo AT3’s for my next set. Trying to find a wheel set up to run 17in wheels and 35 AT3’s.
I’ll report back once I get it set up.

OP
OP
J

Jay Bee

Reaction score
Went with nitto ridge. I can only read so many reviews saying the exact opposite of each other before I finally just buy something. Ive had no tread for 2 winters so it will be better. Looks a hell of a lot better too.

Cant believe you think they are loud. I feel like im driving in a cadillac now. My stock 60k crappy kos mustve been ready to blow up. I needed tires after 15k for what its worth

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw Mickey Thompson had a tire for these but didn't pay much attention, waving them off. I had MT last when I was running street slicks on a Buick Grand National so I didn't take them seriously. They look evil.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went with nitto ridge. I can only read so many reviews saying the exact opposite of each other before I finally just buy something. Ive had no tread for 2 winters so it will be better. Looks a hell of a lot better too.

Cant believe you think they are loud. I feel like im driving in a cadillac now. My stock 60k crappy kos mustve been ready to blow up. I needed tires after 15k for what its worth
I did the same thing you did. I liked the look of the RGs and just went with them after reading many contradicting reviews. I have 10k on them now and love em.
I don’t get the “bad in rain amd snow” comments, i have two solid Midwest winters now with them and never had an issue. My stock K02s had 40k and were screaming loud - I didn’t really know how loud they were until I got the RGs.

OP
OP
J

Jay Bee

Reaction score
Could feel the instant loss of power after getting nittos and method nvs. 7 lbs heavier per wheel. Went mid perch 2 days later. Going to have to learn the ride all over, cant feel as much on mid perch for sure

digscruze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently running RG as well but it might be worthwhile to check out the new Recon Grapplers they just launched. They’re a true A/T than a hybrid tho.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Currently running RG as well but it might be worthwhile to check out the new Recon Grapplers they just launched. They’re a true A/T than a hybrid tho.

Complete and utter shit selecion of sizes. Nothing personal, don't know you, but the majority of people here run 17" wheels with 35s and 37" tires. Not all, but the majority.