Ironman M/T Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can understand wanting cheaper, I just drop 16 large bills on some BF Goodwrench KO2s.

They make a difference though as the truck rides a lot better. Ford has a 100 dollar incentive for new tire promo. Unfortunately, BF Goodwrench and Toyo are not included in the promo

Last edited:

GoDucks

Reaction score
I can understand wanting cheaper, I just drop 16 large bills on some BF Goodwrench KO2s.

They make a difference though as the truck rides a lot better. Ford has a 100 dollar incentive for new tire promo. Unfortunately, BF Goodwrench and Toyo are not included in the promo
Those are great tires on sand, dirt, gravel, rocks, snow but on wet pavement not so much for me. I live in the PNW and it rains a lot, so I had to get something else for the roads here.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's insane, I can't believe there is a such a discrpency across different websites.

Americantrucks.com has them at 70lbs.

I feel like 100lbs is insanely heavy for a 35" tire. I've never seen something like that lol.

View attachment 356144
You are now looking at a different tire than you first posted. That is not a F rated Ironman 315/70R17 Tire, All Country M/T - 98369 as from your first link. That's why the weight is way different. Has to be apples to apples.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sell tires and cheap tires are cheap for a reason. Iron man tires do not balance well.

I run mud tires on my super duty, they are loud and obnoxious but I need them when I NEED them.

Mud tires are not good in the snow.

mattyz99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d check out Goodyear territory m/t, they come oem on the trx and bronco, they look good are light and handle great, paid 240 each when I bought them

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sell tires and cheap tires are cheap for a reason. Iron man tires do not balance well.

I run mud tires on my super duty, they are loud and obnoxious but I need them when I NEED them.

Mud tires are not good in the snow.
Most aren't but I ran Trail Grapplers on my 2011 and 2014 F150s and they were good in snow. Prior to that I ran Terra Grapplers on my 06 F150 and they were horrible in snow.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what its worth my tire shop refuses to sell them even though they are cheap, they don’t balence well in lager sizes either.
If you want a quality discount tire look at Hercules. They make a hybrid called the TG max and a mud tire. They are good tires.
interestingly, Ironman Tires are a sub-brand of Hercules. So, prob come out of the same factory.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's insane, I can't believe there is a such a discrpency across different websites.

Americantrucks.com has them at 70lbs.

I feel like 100lbs is insanely heavy for a 35" tire. I've never seen something like that lol.

View attachment 356144
I have these tires in 35" size, no way they are 100lbs each. Has to be a typo. And they were balanced fine on my truck when I purchased it. I just don't want M/Ts. I can't speak to tread life because I replaced them with nitto recon grapplers.