Most aggressive looking a/t tire but not M/t

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why you aren't interested in Duratracs, I love them. I use them primarily in mountainous areas with a lot of rain, ice, snow and mud.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Falken AT3W is one of the best all terrains in my opinion. Good off road, great in the snow and they wear great. It's just not the most aggressive looking tire.

The Nitto RG is probably one of the most aggressive hybrids out there. And very well could be one of the best balancing tires out there.

OP
OP
J

Jay Bee

Reaction score
Not sure why you aren't interested in Duratracs, I love them. I use them primarily in mountainous areas with a lot of rain, ice, snow and mud.
Not sure why I dont like the look. I know they are probably the best for function for what I need with a decent look. I was looking into the 2022 but I may just keep this one after seeing how the body has changed for the worse over the years. And just keep replacing parts, engines, and whatever else. fails. I tell myself if I blow an engine I get a new truck for a small price tag of a crate. If I want a new color I can just wrap it. Ramble. Point being I am thinking of getting the duratracs for a winter tire on the stock rims and can just switch them out.

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why I dont like the look. I know they are probably the best for function for what I need with a decent look. I was looking into the 2022 but I may just keep this one after seeing how the body has changed for the worse over the years. And just keep replacing parts, engines, and whatever else. fails. I tell myself if I blow an engine I get a new truck for a small price tag of a crate. If I want a new color I can just wrap it. Ramble. Point being I am thinking of getting the duratracs for a winter tire on the stock rims and can just switch them out.
Since you may get them for winter only, they are studdable if your state allows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter