Morimoto Announces NEW 2nd Gen XB Headlights for Gen2 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DetTigers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been slowly adjusting them higher , and liking them better and better . I had them slightly lower before . I don't want to blind people. Brights are actually pretty decent the camera doesn't do them justice. I will try and get my triple pods on next week. I think I'm going to tap high beam power to turn a relay on / off and wire triples through AUX 1 . That way normal high beams with aux 1 off, flip aux 1 on , Triples turn on and off with high beam controlling them.
Are they fairly easy to adjust? Haven’t tried yet.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes there is a 8mm screw at very top between plastic tabs for top mounting bolts. If standing in front of head light . Turn screw toward pass side to raise up. I used a 8mm gear wrench. Instructions say you can only turn a maximum of 10 revolutions so keep count.

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they just push back the ETA on these lights coming in stock? It used to be Jan 10th for pre-ordered units, now it's Feb 10th?
I pre-ordered already so just wanna know if I have to wait longer now...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes. The next batch is now in February. I don't believe that's changed the current pre-orders however. But for those ordering now, they are looking at February

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. The next batch is now in February. I don't believe that's changed the current pre-orders however. But for those ordering now, they are looking at February
So, since I've already pre-ordered and have my free fog lights showing up at the house tmrw, ill still be getting the headlights in January?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't know. I don't know where in line you are. If you ordered from us let me know your order # so I can check

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The inventory Morimoto has coming in has not sold out (yet) but it's anticipated it will sell out fast, thus the February/March ship date on our site.

If you ordered before today, you already have a spot coming to you soon. If you order today, you may still get in that batch as well

But they are selling out fast.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The inventory Morimoto has coming in has not sold out (yet) but it's anticipated it will sell out fast, thus the February/March ship date on our site.

If you ordered before today, you already have a spot coming to you soon. If you order today, you may still get in that batch as well

But they are selling out fast.

If the government starts sending out $2000 stimulus checks, this is going to be more tempting than it already is. Doesn't quite feel like that's where the money should go, but it would be stimulating the economy...

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a shipping notification, headlights are on their way lol. I'll post some pics in here once installed