moonroof or not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I love mine. It hasn't leaked in 15 months of ownership. And we get some hard freaking rain here. I couldn't own another vehicle with out one now.

TommyBwell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love mine also and have not had problems with it or the three FX4's I've had in the past. I believe no sunroof or no nav is a big negative when/if you go to sell or trade it.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The wife made me call back after ordering mine and add it to the list. I like it better than i thought I would and no problems.

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah i went ahead and added it to my order. Im still a bit unsure on the whole race red thing, i just know white is going to be an easier color to maintain/dealwith. (im not known for washing my cars very often)

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. There is a drip tray for catching any water that may be laying on top after it rains or what not.
Didn't expect Ford dealer to tell me that its normal to see consistant drips even when it's closed.
What's the point of a seal if it doesn't seal.:confused:
Anyways I placed a little bit of vaseline around the edge of the seal and it pretty much stopped it.

Seriously guys? This post has been up for over 8 hours and nobody has commented on Ironman's choice to lube his seal with vaseline to stop the drips?:wtf: And without even a simple "so to speak" from him. I expected much more situational awareness from you fellas.:shocked:

Have at you!
- YODA:Jedi:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Seriously guys? This post has been up for over 8 hours and nobody has commented on Ironman's choice to lube his seal with vaseline to stop the drips?:wtf: And without even a simple "so to speak" from him. I expected much more situational awareness from you fellas.:shocked:

Have at you!
- YODA:Jedi:

HA! :crazy:

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dirt. The silver is great, never shows dirt and is easy to keep up. Ive had it on my last two Fords and ordered it again. My wifes FJ is silver with the white top, the top shows all the speckles and looks like crap from the trees in front of our house and you cant see a thing on the silver part. Just my two cents.

modz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like Happy Madison, I think the moon roof is "terrific".