Modifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul Hamilton

SICK DAYS
Reaction score
Hey all, question with regard to lights. Looking to install and like to know who has had the best luck with what brand.
Also, I recently put these on the truck to help prevent rock chips and hope it improved the look. These came from Rocky Mountain Graphics.

Lastly has anyone put the Borla exhaust on their Raptor. The exhaust will be the upcoming mod but not sold on a particular brand as of yet

353655C1-3C41-46CC-9BB5-FF56FF5CCCA4.jpeg

D2F06839-2043-4674-9C3C-2DB808A7A0A3.jpeg

B92B53C1-221E-46F1-8C36-0353A306AE75.jpeg

2AB90699-8EAA-44B8-836F-77CCFE2DE047.jpeg

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After two years of ownership, I have never had a rock chip in the front light area. I am not a fan of red accents on a blue truck, but of you like it that is all that matters.

Baja Designs makes awesome lights for our trucks in all different sizes. They are more expensive than the Chinese knock-offs on Amazon, but well worth it for their brightness and longevity.

There are lots of different opinions on Borla exhaust systems. If you want your truck to be louder, they fit the bill, but do not expect a noticeable HP increase. The best bang for your buck on HP, is a tune from MPT or others.

GunMonkeyINTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The red doesn’t work. Looks like a Hot Wheelz edition or something.

Black or yellow could look OK, but I’ve never seen one with the rear lights that looks right, the fronts sure, but the rears always look out of place.

For lights, I and several guys I know have used the Traveler online from Tractor Supply to work well on tractors, atvs and such. I have a set of the cubes on the mine as backup lights, and they work damned well.

OP
OP
Paul Hamilton

Paul Hamilton

SICK DAYS
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. I took them off ant that is a much better look. I heard that area will take the hits and where I live I am sure they will come at some point.

Thanks, Paul