Model Differences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakethesnake

Reaction score
My biggest issue was that the base model only came with cloth seats and no fancy seat a/c. With that being said, I can't fathom paying their inflated prices in Dubai. One other factor to consider is that the Raptor for sale at Ford Dubai is equipped with a larger transmission cooler ( I believe it is twice the size).

Overall, it seems really strange that their low end model isn't even available Stateside yet it is manufactured their.

Also, next time you are at the dealership, take a look under the Silver Scab that is on the showroom floor.......the underside is covered in surface rust.....and it is brand new.

You might consider purchasing from a dealership in the States and then shipping it over......only potential issue is warranty work. You just have to ask yourself if you are comfortable not having a warranty. I did the math.....USA Raptor all options, shipping, import duty....you come out way lower than 285,000 Aed.

On the Ford website, it states you can take your vehicle to a foreign dealership, pay for any required service, then submit the bill to the dealership you purchased from and cross your fingers for reimbursement.

Last edited: